Women Infants and Children
What is WIC?
WIC is a federal program whose mission is to improve the life long health and nutrition status of pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and young children by providing nutrition and health education, breast feeding support, nutrient rich supplemental food, and health and social service referrals. Services are free.
Washington State WIC Does Not Discriminate
|Hours of Operation||List of Approved Foods|
|Helpful Links – Washington State WIC Nutrition Program|
GO GET WIC
What will you receive from WIC?
All approved foods meet the selected criteria of the United States Department of Agriculture, and:
- Are readily available in retail food stores
- Offer variety and versatility
- Have high nutrient density
- Have broad appeal
- Are easy to use by clients
- Are relatively low in cost
- Support farmers in the United States (back up top)
People with the following circumstances are eligible for WIC:
1) You or your family must be one of the following:
- Pregnant or Postpartum women
- Children up to 5 years of age
2) You must live in the state of Washington.
3) Your family income must be within the income guidelines (back up top)
|Monthly WIC Income Guidelines|
|• Family of 2* earning up to $2,470 per month|
|• Family of 4* earning up to $3,747 per month|
|• Family of 6* earning up to $5,023 per month|
* Include each unborn child in family size.
8-12 and 1-4, Monday – Wednesday
9-12 and 1-4, Thursday
8-12 , Friday
Closed Friday afternoon
Closed weekends, holidays, and the first working day each month
Contact us directly at 509.524.2680Fax 509.524.2681
WIC staff offer bilingual services in English and Spanish. (Back to Top)
Por favor llame WIC á 509.524.2680
El personal de WIC ofrecen servicios bilingües en Inglés y Español